Sunday, February 18, 2018

Nice to Finally Meet You!



   This is the very first post on my very first blog, and what better way to start off than by introducing ourselves so that we can see if this is even going to go anywhere between the two of us? Hi, my name is Kim! What's your name? Age? Sign? Single? Do you drink coffee or tea? Good to know! Now let's keep it moving. I want to say out right that my peak creativity level has already plateaued for the day. I think clearest late morning after about four cups of coffee, not at 4:00 pm after having NO coffee for hours. Let me also take this opportunity to mention that I'm a mom to a little girl and a young teenage boy- who is hovering over my shoulder reading everything aloud to the rest of the house. Needless to say, it's hard to concentrate.

   I am in my mid 30's and also the very proud owner of two Rat Terriers who, I swear, may very well be the best dogs that I have ever owned. I've been married, and divorced by the age of 24. I found someone soon after, and we have been sharing our lives together, for better or worse, ever since. I'm from Ohio, the heart of the Midwest so they say, a place that can be cut right through the middle and separated into either very northern or very southern accents and ways of life.

   This is just an intro to myself and my blog, so I'm trying to keep it short and sweet. I love beauty, being a mom, and learning to live. I have lived 34 years to date, and I. HAVE. LIVED. Things have been rough; I've seen and been through things that most people luckily will never have to. I've started to find the light at the end of the tunnel... the place where the tunnel opens up into the light-filled world beyond it. Before I step out fully into the sun, I wanted to pick some new friends up along the way.

   I also get review products. If you're interested in getting free products to review, I recommend trying Influenster. It's a fantastic community and doesn't focus on any one area. You can review the best products in home, beauty, health, baby, food, and more. If you sign up, let me know what you think! I'll write a post about it soon. Also, since this is brand new, I'm very open to comments about what you would like to hear about! In the meantime, make sure you follow me on Instagram and Twitter through the links on the home page!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog post!! I can't wait to see more from you♡ thanks for sharing:) my name is Kristi, I am a mom of a little girl and a teenage boy. I have a husband (eh') we have been married for 9 years this October. I'm 29 I'm a Libra (Oct. 3) and I LOVE coffee!!! @kaabrams88 on Insta;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments and let me know what you want to hear/know about!

Popular Posts