Sunday, August 26, 2018

Becca, Kat Von D, and more... Free?!

   I'm back today with some awesome news! If you've read my prior posts, you may have heard me talk about a company called Influenster. You may have heard about them or their amazing voxboxes through YouTube. Influenster sends out free, full-size beauty products for free simply in return for your honest review.

   Right now, Influenster has a contest going on: if you sign up to be a member of this awesome community through my friend referral link, we can both be entered to win 1 of 25 MEGA beauty boxes! Read on:


What were your faves of 2018?
.
Sign up for Influenster using my member referral link, then nominate all of your 2018 beauty favorites, and we'll both be put in the running for a chance at 1 of 25 mega voxboxes from Influenster! Hurry because contest ends September 3rd!
.
Just click on "my friend referral link" up there in the 2nd paragraph.
.
Follow it to get in on the fun & be part of my review squad for this contest 😘
.
Influenster sends out products from the best like Becca, Origins, Benefit, KVD, Marc Jacobs, and tons more.... believe me, this is a place you want to be! It's completely, 100% free in return for reviewing the products you receive.
.
✔ The Influenster community is by far one of my favorite beauty communities. We become true friends, and everyone supports each other!
.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and let me know what you want to hear/know about!

Popular Posts