Thursday, August 2, 2018

Best Skincare Ever?!

   Wow, its been a minute! But we can talk about that later. I just tried a new mask, and it's so amazing that I think we need to just dive right in.
   If you've read some of my other blog posts, then you've likely read about an amazing company/app called Influenster. Influenster is an amazing community full of bloggers and influencers that post reviews on everything from makeup to dog food. Influenster connects brands and members of the community to test out amazing products.
   I recently got a package from Origins with their new Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask:

   First of all, it smells so delicious and totally soothing with golden wildflower and honey. Immediately after using, it made my skin feel insanely clean without drying, my pores were noticeably smaller, and my skin feels softer than ever. I love absolutely everything about this mask, but one big bonus is that these results don't disappear quickly; they actually last until the next use when used twice a week!


How cute is this box?! Influenster always sends your products out in the most awesome boxes. They make it impossible throw them away! If you're interested in joining the Influenster community, you can click on the badge on my home page. (Sorry, I'm writing this post through an app and the link took is being difficult.) If you have any questions or just want to follow me, the best place is on Instagram @exploding_nova... you can find this and my other social media links on my home page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and let me know what you want to hear/know about!

Popular Posts